Friday, August 20, 2010

Lunch and Last Day!

Good Morning, y'all!

I hope you are doing well. I am feeling fabulous today. Even though I will be working from 8:30AM-9:00PM. 12.5 hours. That is alright with me. I really want to put a bit of money in savings. You never know in this economy. Nowadays, I save every little penny I can. I used to be a spender, but now, saving really motivates me and makes me feel good about myself.

First things first, MY GIVEAWAY ends tonight at midnight, so go enter!

Also, my lunch for this week has been nothing short of AMAZING. It takes 3 minutes to make. Start with 2 La Tortilla High Fiber Low Carb tortillas. Top each tortilla with 1/2 of a laughing cow cheese(I am in love with the mozerella, sundried tomato and basil one...YUM!). Then, a layer of spinach, a layer of sprouts, and 2 or 3 pieces of turkey. Yum! I eat 2 of these and a cup of frozen grapes and that is what I call PERFECTION! Yum-O!

Say a little prayer for my one year weigh in tomorrow. Will I be under 123, I doubt it, but I will be happy with whatever number I see :)

I really want to change the blog up and have it be about a little more than just weight loss. What topics would you like to see?

Have a great day! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment