This past year, I have accomplished so many awesome things:
- I began a lifestyle change and actually stuck to it! This has made me so proud of myself!
- I ran my first 5k! I did it in 32:21, which was less than the 33:00 time I had hoped(on the inside) for!
- I worked on building my relationship and growing stronger with Love! Our relationship is better than it ever has been and I am thankful that we grew together, rather than apart!
- I learned to cope with one of the hardest experiences! I talked about it, instead of throwing it to the wayside and pretending everything was fine.
- I learned to ask questions...even if they seemed stupid! A first in my life!
- I worked through my self esteem issues and can honestly say that I love WHO and WHAT I am and have become!
- I have purchased a pocket size day planner and WILL use it to note my workouts, water count, dates with friends, reminders, and noting things I learn from day to day!
- I am definitely going to work on my writing skills and maybe turn my other blog into more of a creative writing/life experience type of blog.
- I WILL REACH MY HEALTH GOALS BY THE SUMMER!! I have 110 in my mind as the weight I would like to be, but I can't logically depend on the number alone. I will make it more about HOW I feel, not what I look like!
- I will be a better friend/bloggy buddy!
So, tell me. What are some of your goals for the New Year? How do you feel you did in 2009?