Today, I want to talk a little about my eating and working out plans for the weekend!
I am not a dieter, I'm a lifestyle changer. So, this weekend will be all about portion control.
- Love's dad always hosts Christmas Breakfast and it ROCKS! They have delicious food and I love breakfast food, like crazy love it!! Last year, it was meat, potatoes, eggs, and various other yumminess. I will watch my portion sizes for sure.
- I am going to be bringing(hopefully) velvet chocolate chip cookies, but I have to find a velvet cake mix first. I got the recipe from another blogger, but don't remember who. So, sorry. I am excited to contribute though :)
- Father Love(Love's Dad) always ALWAYS has yummy sodas! This year, I will refrain and drink juice/water!
- I plan to do the "30 day shred" christmas eve, christmas day, saturday AND sunday. My gym is closed until the 28th :(
- I work Saturday and Sunday. So, those days are easy to control portion sizes.
With everything I am going through with my family and such, I just don't feel that into Christmas. I don't care about presents, christmas lights, or any festivities. I just want to spend the day with the love of my life, and our kids(Did you see the pics I posted of them on my side bar?)! Of course, I am excited to spend some time with his family as well. I really hope to see mine, but we will see.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! Thank you for stopping by, it means so much to me!!