Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

And also a time when a lot of people fall off the wagon, myself included. I am terrible at portion control and I always have been! I didn't realize until recently that i'm an emotional eater. I have to keep asking myself am I really hungry or eating because i'm sad, stressed, angry, lonely, annoyed....you get the idea! It's a battle everyday right now. It wasn't as bad around Thanksgiving, but the past 2 weeks, I have next to NO motivation. It is tough, but I am staying storng and keeping up with it. I have fallen off and gotten back on the wagon in my life and i'm only 24! This time, it is just not happenin'!!!


The Fit Bride is having an awesome giveaway! Check it out, but don't enter because I really wanna win :) http://thefitbride.wordpress.com/2009/12/14/chobani-giveaway/#comment-831

How are you staying on track during the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment