Thursday, December 3, 2009

Even More Changes....

Thanksgiving and Weight
First up, my weight went UP 4 pounds right after Thanksgiving. I didn't necessarily eat like garbage, I just didn't eat all day before the big meals. NOT GOOD, I know!! Every time I sat down to eat breakfast or lunch, I found another project I had to do to get ready. All 4 pounds are now gone, plus 1 more :) YAY!!

Gym
Second, I joined the local Community College gym on Monday :) Started off running on the treadmill and SUCKED it UP!! I had such a hard time maintaining my focus. I went to the gym Monday and with Love's cousin on Tuesday. I love her! She showed me this killer ab workout that I may have to vlog :) We'll see if I can dig out the camera. Today, I have a 4 miler planned, plus strength. I think i'm going to do half of the mileage on the indoor track and half on the treadmill. I'm doing my best to try and transition into indoor running. Sundays the gym is closed, so my long runs will all take place outside. I'm so happy to have the gym membership though. Especially for cross training!!

I will be back to post some YUMMY meals i've had so far this week later tonight :)

What are the best exercises to get rid of love handles??

No comments:

Post a Comment