Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 1 of "Get To Goal"!

Day 1 went very well. I ran 3.2 miles in 33 minutes at 6:30 AM. I had oatmeal with blueberries, 1 tbsp pb, and coffee for breakfast. Lunch consisted of a 1/4 serving of Pei Wei Spicy shrimp and a cheese stick. Dinner was 3 oz shake n bake chicken, 1/2 cup of grapes, 3 cups of spinach, 10 grape tomatoes and 1 1/2 tbsp poppyseed dressing. Overall 1107 calories for the day.

I feel really good and know that this time I will get to goal.

Weight at the gym this morning: 125.6.

Goal weight for weigh in next Tuesday morning: 124.something.

Ideally, I would like to lose 1-2 pounds a week, but even a .5 pound would work.

To those who asked about Sparkpeople, yes I have used it in the past. I didn't like tracking calories because I became obsessive. However, after reevaluating myself, I have decided it is a useful tool to keep track of exercise as well as food and I love that they will build you strength plans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment