I am still moving in the right direction. Eating well. For instance, today's eats:
Breakfast: Greek Yogurt, Banana, Blueberry, and Strawberry Shredded Wheat Cereal
Lunch: A large salad with a 1/2 cup of soup.
Snack: 1/2 Apple and Peanut Butter
Dinner: Salmon, Spinach w/ Tomatoes and string cheese.
Desert: 1/4ish cup of peppermint ice cream and a mini pumpkin chocolate chip cookie.
All in all, I am feeling great. I mentioned a few posts back that I am not weighing myself in October and I have stuck to it. The number on the scale doesn't define me!
The other day, Love and I were talking and I asked him, "Honey, does it look like I am gaining weight?" His response, "No, but you don't look as fit as you did before!" He didn't say it in a hurtful way, he was being honest and that is exactly what I needed to kick my butt into gear. Since that conversation, I realized that I don't just want to eat right, I want to exercise right as well. I want my body to reflect fitness and athleticism.
Here is the plan that I have been following for 2 weeks now:
- Proper portions of "good for you" foods.
- No coffee or soda during the week. No soda period!
- Gym 5-6 days a week. I have been waking up at 4:45AM the past few days.
- Small desert portions....because I love sweets and if I resist, I will binge. So, small portions it is! :)
- Run the half marathon next weekend. Uh...I really haven't trained properly, but I am going to run/walk and just do my best :)
What are the goals you are focusing on for your journey? Losing weight? Being Thin? Aquiring Fitness?