Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Day After....

Well, I woke up to go pee at 7:37AM and O....M....G....I was NOT quick to hop out of bed. I hurt so badly. My muscles were killin' me. I thought I was gonna cry. I went back to bed until about 9AM.

I woke up and ate a nutrigrain bar followed with a lortab for my muscle pain.
Did some cleaning/organizing of my house.
Then, took a break for lunch!
 Side Salad with poppy seed dressing
 PF Changs Orange Chicken(found in the frozen food aisle) with a 1/2 cup of brown rice
All Together!! I loved the PF Changs meal. Love takes most of the chicken and I take the veggies and a couple of pieces of chicken. The flavor was a touch spicy, but not overkill.

I then decided to take a nap for about an hour. Then it was back to laundry.
I needed a little sugar rush so I had...
I love peanut M&M's, but I can't keep them around the house. Luckily(or not), we only had 5 trick or treaters this year. So, I get a lot of leftover M&M's. Uh...I promise myself I will be gentle. 

A few hours later I was ready for dinner. 
I had 2 tostadas with a tostada shell, beans, hamburger meat, cheese and salsa. It was perfect! I really was ready for a simple meal that also happens to be a classic meal in our house :)

Overall, the food was pretty dang good today. Not enough veggies, but I still incorporated what veggies I do have into my day.
We went to the grocery store and picked up some celery, coffee creamer, tomatoes, spinach, and classic romaine salad. After this is posted I am going to plan out this weeks meal plan. I don't normally do that, but I would like to get in the habit of doing so, that way we wasted less food and MONEY!
Tomorrow, I have some pretty awesome things to share with you, including:
*The half marathon recap
*1st weigh in of November
*Fitness goal for 2011

I am sooo excited to be back and working to become consistent in blogging, getting to goal and attaining the fitness level I know I can :O)
How are you doing on your journey? I will be around to visit y'all shortly....


4 comments:

  1. http://tembelprenses.blogspot.com.tr Son yazımda başarı hikayemi anlattım. Gelmek ister misin <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Lortab without any prescription from a trusted pharmacy and get a 20% discount on every order with free shipping.
    Buy Lortab Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lortab is made up of a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. These two ingredients work together to relieve pain. In Lortab, acetaminophen is used to release fever and hydrocodone changes the way your body feels and responds to pain. If you want to know or Buy Lortab Online At Cheapest Rate, then you can definitely check the link below.

    Check it out:- Buy Lortab Online At Cheapest Rate

    Contact us:- https://pharmacyorderonline.com/contact-us/


    ReplyDelete
  4. Sildalist Strong Tablet is a preeminent medication that works to promote solution the chronic health condition, majorly known as Erectile Dysfunction.
    Sildenafil 100mg+Tadalafil 40mg

    ReplyDelete