Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Loss

Wow 127.6 today! I lost another 2.2 pounds this week. I really want my goal....like REALLY want it!

I did the first day of Jillian's "6 week 6 pack" DVD last night. I have done it before(2 weeks ago) and made it 8 minutes into it. Last night I did 19 minutes. So, it is a work in progress, but my trouble zone is my tummy. I have NO very little ab muscles. I am anticipating this taking a little longer than 6 weeks at 5 days a week :) The plan is to do this DVD Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I really want a nice tight tummy by summer.

As I have mentioned before, I am moving to "Miles In Murray" before or on next Monday, which is the start of marathon training. So, go follow now. I will post for you to follow me about 1 million times from now until next week. Obviously, I have a lot of work to do on it before then, but I will slowly do that over the next few days :) Some stuff you will get at "Miles In Murray":

  • I want to get a little more personal with my fellow bloggers. I want you to know me, not as continuous changes, but as Tiffani. I am the girl that lives in Murray, Utah with my boyfriend and our 2 dogs. 
  • I am going public and sharing with family/friends. I do not currently have many real life friends reading this. Maybe 5 people. 
  • Goal of the Week, Goal of the Day and Goal of the Month.
  • I will post my full training plan and weekly rundowns of how half marathon/marathon training is going. 
  • Exciting events happening in the near future!! I can NOT wait!!
  • Updates on the fun things we do year round. Birthdays, Camping Trips, Vacations, and lots of pictures included. 
  • What I am eating and drinking.
  • and much much more!
Goal of the Day: Run with Lenny after work. It's gotta be quick, Love hates when I run after dark!

What would you like to see on "Miles In Murray"?

No comments:

Post a Comment