Sunday, August 16, 2009

Continuous Changes...

Life is constantly evolving, that's no mystery to anyone!

Sometimes I wonder where my life would have taken me had I made different decisions...

If I chose to stay with my high school sweetheart, would I be happy?
If I chose NOT to quit my previous job, would I have gotten laid off like the others?
If I chose to have my cosmetic surgery, would I feel as good about myself as I do today?
If I chose NOT to have an online dating profile, would I have met the love of my life some other way?

That's the beauty of life. You never know where you're going to go. It's all a surprise, a mystery of who we are and who we will become. Even upon being stuck in the same place, following the same motions...there will ALWAYS be a surprise. Someway, Somehow...something unexpected will happen.

No matter how many times I question my decisions, there's always one thing I will never question. Who I am now and what I have found.

My life has more meaning now, than it ever has before. I finally feel like i'm on a path headed in the right directions, instead of being stuck at the fork in the road. Most of my life I have been stuck there and could never decide the best path.

One day, I woke up and ACCEPTED the changes my life has taken. Upon accepting, I truly grasped and appreciated the path I have taken. I no longer take my confusion of...who am I?....What am I meant to do?...Why am I here?....Out on anyone. That alone has changed everything in my life!

Now, I realize that my life will constantly change and I just have to grasp it, learn from it, accept it and push forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment