Thursday, August 27, 2009

TMI Thursday...*Lickety Split*

I'm a new blogger and have found Lilu's TMI Thursdays to be pretty awesome!!

This is short, but good!

When my boyfriend and I started dating, he lived alone. We used to have sex everywhere. The kitchen, the living room, the stairs, hallways....everywhere. Not anymore....*SIGH*. That has nothing to do with the story.

One day, we were hanging out and things started getting hot and heavy. I was on top with my ass in the air(I don't remember if we were switching positions, or what). All of a sudden, I feel something licking.......MY ASSHOLE! I turn around and his adorable puppy was licking my ass.

I was shocked, embarassed, mortified...no words can describe.

I started screaming and he says, " What's the matter?". To which I replied, "Your dog licked my ass hole!".

He laughed and to this day thinks it's hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment