Monday, August 17, 2009

Diet, Exercise, and adapting to new way of life....

I started a journey today!

Goals for the next 6 weeks:

  1. Run 4-6 days a week. I will be running every Saturday and Sunday.
  2. Lose 6-8 pounds.
  3. Fit into my skinny jeans(I'm a snug 8 right now, my skinny jeans are a 6).
  4. Journal all food intake.
  5. Cut back on sweets, soda, coffee, and eating just to eat(well, i'll cut that out completely).
  6. Clear my mind and learn to better handle my stress.
  7. Drink more water!
Long term goals:
  1. Kiss the "Love Handles" goodbye for good. This will be the biggest challenge, as I have scoliosis and my back is aligned in such a way that I will ALWAYS look heavier in that particular section.
  2. Make running a part of my life!
  3. Fit comfortably into a size 3-4.
  4. Continue to eat in a healthy way.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated. How do you stay in shape?

No comments:

Post a Comment