Monday, November 2, 2009

Today in Food and Workout: Day 1

I am going posting my food and workouts for the day. I'll do the plan first and what was actually done second.

Today's plan for exercise was to do day 1 of the 10k program I have decided to do. So, 3 mile run + strength.

Food for today was pretty decent.

Breakfast- Harvest Peach yogurt w/ 1/4 cup of Apple Cinnamon granola.
Snack-Banana
Lunch-Chicken Salad Sandwich(2 slices multi grain bread w/ chicken, grapes, a little mayo, and lots of mustard inside) and a side salad with a little dressing! It was delicious!
Dinner-Chicken tenders, broccoli w/ cheese sauce and a side salad with tomatoes.
Desert-Vita top muffin w/ whipped cream and mint chips
Kind of a high calorie day, but I don't think i'm eating enough right now as i'm not losing anything and only eat 1200 or so calories a day. So, i'm upping it to see how I do over a weeks period of time.

When I got home from work, I went to the track. I ran 3 miles at 10:59 pace. I'm working on my speed right now. I'm a slow runner, so it will take some time, but i'll get faster. I will be doing the "30 Day Shred" after finishing this post.

Overall, I think I had a decent day! I'm going to try to not have the mint chips on my desert for the next few weeks, as I looked at the calories and there's 210 calories in 3 tablespoons....GEESH!!

****Giveaway alert****
YoPlus Light Giveaway
Mention that you heard it here and give me 5 extra points *Thanks*

No comments:

Post a Comment