Friday, October 9, 2009

Run, Tiffi, Run...

I don't think i've ever posted my name before, it's Tiffani...with an "I".

Anyways, the new shoes are perfect!! I ran my fastest mile last night since starting the training program! The second mile was a lot slower, but it was my first "tempo" run ever. So, I was exhausted by lap 7. Overall actually, last night was my fastest 2 mile run. I did it in 22 minutes :) I hope to get that into the under 20 min range soon. I want to be running an 8 or 9 minute mile. I do understand that I am a slow runner, I always have been, but now I have the tools to make myself faster(new shoes, researched being a faster runner lol).

I did skip "The Shred" last night! We're getting ready for "Reef Tour" which starts tomorrow. I'll have a lot of free time tomorrow to tell you what it's about, but this week has been clean, clean, clean, and scrub, scrub, scrub.

Have a nice day, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment