Friday, October 2, 2009

Jillian, Shred My Love Handles, Please!!

Starting yesterday(October 1st), I decided to begin the "30 Day Shred" program!

I am on Day 2 and it's a kick ass workout. I can feel the burn basically every minute. I had to take a couple of breaks, but only a second or two. So, i'm not all too disappointed in myself.

I am on Week 5 of my training program and I feel great!!! As you can tell, if you clicked the link, i'm running 2.5 miles for 4-6 days. Today, I did day 4 and I feel so confident now!

Let me just say, I am so happy that I chose to start this running program and now "The Shred"! It's made a huge difference in my life and i'm loving every moment of it!! I will not be weighing myself for a while, because i'd like to SEE the change with my eyes, not let my weight be the thing I see!! I get discouraged easily, so I think NOT weighing will be the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment