Sunday, May 30, 2010

Arby's, Chocolate, and French Toast....Oh My!!

This weekend I have been out of control and my body is sure feeling it! I have had nothing but crap and too much crap. Today, I have to revert back to 80% clean eats because these headaches, tummy aches and weight gain just aren't worth the food I have been eating.

It's been a convenience weekend. I could have gone to the grocery store, but no, I don't feel like it seemed the better answer. I suck!! Love and I talked last night and these late meals and crappy food are taking it's toll on us. Back to the days of planning and controlling.

On the upside, I ran Tuesday(4 miles in 39 minutes), Wednesday(3.8miles in 41 minutes) and Friday(4 miles in 39 minutes). I did run 3 times and 2 were great runs. I have never run that many miles that fast before. I am trying to train my body to run 6 miles at a time and do it under 10 minute miles every time. It is soo hard to get back into it once you have taken over a month off from running 5 days a week. I am not sure the half in July is going to happen or not, but I am still aiming for it. 

So......This week I will:

***Not overindulge this week, at all!
***Plan every meal, even eating out!
***Say no to sweets, desserts and snacks that are not "clean"!
***Run 5 days and 20+ miles!
***Get back to 125 by Wednesday!
***Remember WHY I am on this journey and work harder than ever to get closer to goal!

Hopefully I can fit in a run today, but I have to be to work shortly and we may have to take Love's brother out to dinner right when I get home! I have a broken treadmill(so it isn't an excuse not to use it), that I would use it if I could. I am going to search for a treadmill online and hope I find a nice, cheaper one for days like this!!

Have a great weekend, my friends! Happy Memorial Day to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment