Sunday, May 2, 2010

So Exciting!!!

2 NSV'S!!

1-I am 123.6lbs as of Wednesday. I haven't been 123 since I was 14! I am going to keep pushing harder and harder to get to goal!

2-I went to Nordstrom Rack to try on size 6's. I know I said I was in size 6's in October, but upon looking closer, my size 6's were 8's. I tried on 6's(like 3 pairs of different brands) in February "just to see how close I was to getting into them". Well, none of them fit comfortably. I was so bummed!! It discouraged me. I have lost about 7 or so pounds since I tried on the 6's. So, we went back Saturday. Guess what? I am sure you know! They fit, but that is not all. Love grabbed 4's and just said try them on, just to see. My response, "Sure, I will get to see how close I am to wearing 4's!" When I came out of that dressing room, my face said it all!! I am a size 4 in 2 different brands of jeans!!! I can't believe it! I am so proud of my hard work and dedication.

I haven't worked out much since the half marathon. I did start the 30 day shred again and tomorrow I will do day 4. I ran 3.1 miles Monday and 4 miles on Thursday. So, this week I am back at it 4-5 days of cardio a week(7 for the shred)!! Eating is going to be awesome. I will take pics of my eats tomorrow to give you an idea of my day to day life.

I leave you with what the guy at the grocery store said to me today.

"Wow! I don't see one thing in your cart that is unhealthy for you!"

I love eating healthy. I love how my body feels. I love the way my body is starting to look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment