Thursday, May 13, 2010

In the past 11 days....

*I have worked out 5 times. That isn't even every other day. Lame!
*I attended a 30 Seconds To Mars concert. LOVED IT!!
*After said concert, Mom's boyfriend(this was the first day we met him) told Love he was going to punch him in the mouth. He truly left a great impression on us*Thick Sarcasm*!
*Have been working 2 jobs as always. Can't complain about the extra cash flow.
*Bought new underneaths and a shirt with some of that extra money.
*Cried really hard! It's okay though, I was just worn out. A good cry can be refreshing.
*On the flipside, I laughed majority of the past 11 days.
*Ran the Race For The Cure!
*Realized I need to get a plan together to get my cute booty to goal!

More on the last one coming soon! Miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment