Thursday, April 1, 2010

3 Days In...

I have tracked everything....EVERYTHING this week. 4 days. That is my record, so tomorrow I am going for 5 days in a row ;) I ate 1200 calories on Monday. I ate 1400 calories on Tuesday(see what happens when you underestimate *tisk tisk*), I ate 1200 calories yesterday(and ran 5 miles in 51 minutes, thank you), and am right on track to eat 1200 today. Maybe Sunday I will post a list of all my meals this week. What do you think? It's been a yummy food week.

I weighed this morning and I am 124.8. Which is a lot better than the 126 I saw Tuesday. I know I can lose 2 pounds before my B-Day(Thanks for all of the Birthday Wishes, I feel special :) !!)

I had a great idea of a post earlier today and forgot it....oh, wait! I remember it, but I really need to catch up on YOU! My reader is 500+ posts to read. So, I am going to get to work and come back later for a post on Determination :-)
For now, here are some cute pictures of my fur babies when they first came home! 
 I didn't know Abigail when she was this little, but gosh, I die from the cuteness that she is!
Lenny on the other hand, I was surprised to find out he was member #4 of our family, but it was love at first sight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment