Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Maintaining....

Well, today I had a maintain and I am happy about that. It would have been a loss, except Love bought some delicious chocolate shell sauce(you know the stuff that hardens when you put it on ice cream) and I had 2 huge bowls of it on Sunday. Did no sweets for a week and celebrated like that? Ummmm.....looks like I will be continuing the no sweets thing. So, between now and next Tuesday AM I will not have dessert. I have 3 huge tupperwares full of watermelon, so I should be set ;)

As mentioned above, I maintained. I really need to get a good losing streak going. I am sooo ready to be under 120. I have lost my motivation to get up and go to the gym. I remember when I did it everyday at 5AM and now, I am like eh..screw it. I will do it later and then never do. Mark my words though....tonight I will take my dog out for a 3 mile run. I am going to start training him to be a running dog. He is a border collie/blue heeler mix, so they are made to run(and herd cattle, but who is counting?).

Anyways, food blogging will continue today.

Goals for this week:
1. 100+ oz. of water everyday including weekends.
2. Workout to the 30 day shred everyday beginning today.
3. No dessert.
4. Eat correct portions and types of foods.
5. Run 3 days and 3 miles each time.

On another note, I got a "NOOK" last night! We went to Barnes and Noble last night and I had mentioned to Love that I had been thinking that I wanted a Nook and after talking to the manager of the store, he sold us on it. I went in to buy the Chelsea Handler book(she is hysterical) and was going to spend more than $30 anyway. So, Love told me to just get the nook. It will save us money in the long run and I am so excited to get back to reading again :)

How do you find your motivation when you are in a slump? Do you have a Nook? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment