Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6: Good Things!

Good Morning Everyone!

I woke up bright and early at 5:00AM. Then laid in bed with Love until 5:45.

Once I got my cute buns outta bed, it was off to weigh on the wii! I weighed in at 124.8! That is a 2.6 lb loss this week. I must have been retaining some water last week or something. I feel good though!

I went to the gym shortly after. Did 2.15 miles in 21 minutes. Honestly, this morning was HARD. I couldn't breathe and I felt tired, but I didn't stop at all. I just told myself I could push through. I am very proud of myself :)

Breakfast is Chobani Blueberry Greek Yogurt, Fiber One Cereal, blueberry and a little scoop of protein powder. No picture though, sorry. I can't find my camera. It may be in my car...hmm.

Tonight, I need to do some grocery shopping!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment