Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pandora Lover!

I am addicted to my Rihanna station on Pandora today. It made the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred fly by this morning. I loved it. It was harder today as I am still SUPER sore from doing it(and the dancing I did at the concert).

Today was a good day all around. Work was slow in the morning, but picked up a little in the afternoon. I love busy days at work, because they fly by. I am one of those lucky people that love their jobs(most of the time). I have obstacles to overcome, but every time I find solutions to problems, I feel that much stronger and more qualified at my job.

I came home and fell asleep immediately. My sleeping schedule has been all over the place the last few months. I can't fall asleep, but once I do I am O-U-T. Then, I can't hardly wake up. Therefore, no gym in the morning. That will change once half marathon training starts. If I don't have a treadmill by then, I will be getting up at 4:30 to hit the gym in the morning.

On to the eats for today...

Breakfast
The usual greek yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, and fiber one cereal :)

Snack

Banana...I got a picture of it today.

Lunch
A side salad with french beans, spinach, and grape tomatoes. The main course was 1 cup of my yummy homemade chili. I rock at making that chili, I tell ya. I put some plain greek yogurt and a little sprinkle of cheese on top. It was awesome.

Desert
My tummy was craving something sweet, so I had a fiber one bar for desert.

Dinner
A serving of penne rosa(I love the veggies in it) with a piece of pita bread. Holy yum!

Desert #2
The cupcakes I made turned out SO GOOD. I rarely bake anything, but when I do, I definitely enjoy it. Love enjoys it also.

On a sidenote, I have been doing great with my water intake. I have exceeded my 128 oz. of water for the past 2 days. Thanks to the 2 8 oz. glasses of water in the morning. I feel more energized and awake all day.

Do you use pandora? What is your favorite station?

No comments:

Post a Comment