Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 4: I love cardio!

So, my schedule said I was to do a 3+mile run and strength today. Although my shins feel better, I didn't want to overdue it. So, I walked fast for 30 minutes going up one incline every 2 minutes, did the stair stepper for 8 minutes and finished with 20 minutes on the eliptical! I love the eliptical, but I found my true love at the gym....the Stair Stepper!! It burns so good :)

Eating yesterday was awesome. I have been skipping the clif bars and yogurt in the morning and having a cup of grapes as an afternoon snack, because I am always hungry 2 hours after lunch. So, it's like my desert :) TOM is coming though and I always want lots of chocolate! Not this month, I am not going to go overboard on the chocolate :)

Something for fun: When I was 5 years old, I skipped cheerleading practice to go ride my older friends bike. The bike was so big that I had to go to a curb to get on it. Well, when I was riding it, I miscalculated a turn and crashed into a chain link fence. The bike fell over and I followed planting my face into the handle bar of the bicycle. I don't want to be too graphic here, but I literally had a hole in my lips/cheek. I had stitches and plastic surgery, but it "spread" after surgery from me smiling too much. So, now I have a scar on my lower lip about an inch and a half long!! It took about 17 years, but I finallly accept and love the scar because it's a story, a part of my history :)

Have a great day everyone!! You'll be hearing from me later tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment