Monday, January 11, 2010

Day One?

So, started the routine this morning. I was pretty anxious last night, and kept checking the clock. Woke up at 2, 3 and 4 AM. When my alarm went off at 5:00, I was up, dressed and off to run 4 miles. I got to the gym and boy, are there a lot of people in there that early. I grabbed a treadmill. Miles 1 &2 were okay, then I felt extremely sluggish up to mile 3.5, when I stupidly hit clear. So, I just walked/ran the other .5 mile. Oh well, I will do better on Wednesday. I feel full of energy this morning and hope to carry that through the rest of the day!! WOOT WOOT!!!

On my new plan, I will only be running every other day. The days I don't run, will be all about the stair stepper, eliptical, and stationary bike. I am hoping to avoid injury before the half marathon so I am taking it SLOW my first time around.

I do have some awesome news! I weighed in last Monday and was 130.8. This morning the scale said 127.4!! Woohoo!! I hope to be below the 120's by marathon time, if I am not at goal :)

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment