Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weigh In and Day 2!

First off, thanks for all of the comments on yesterdays post! You all had a lot of great things to say. The verdict for myself is definitely have snacks for a backup, but listen to when and what my body wants! Also, Morgan pointed out that I should be careful with the Clif bars, and she is totally right. I started eating a whole one and then went down to half, but I think that will be my AM snack for my long runs on Sundays and maybe half a bar before my evening workouts if I am ravenous! I am so excited to see NEW followers!! HI EVERYONE!! WELCOME!!

So, I weighed at my gym today and I am now at

127!!!

I lost .4 lbs and couldn't be happier! Especially because I had 32 oz. of Gelato(Italian Ice Cream) and that's A LOT! I didn't do fabulous on eating, but I think I did okay! Next week, I am hoping to see 125.something :) I am sure I can do it! Just got to stick to eating right and cutting back on the Gelato!!

Today is Day 2 of half marathon training and I feel GREAT!!! It is also Day 2 of the "30 Day Shred"!! That's right! I am going to do it for 30 days and actually stick to it!! I will be taking some before pictures hopefully tonight! It's going to be a tough 30 days, but the more I push, the better my body will be! I do need strength training pretty badly! My body fat is 26.2% and it was at 22% just a couple of weeks ago. The scale might be wrong, but I doubt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment