Thursday, February 4, 2010

3 Things....

The Redhead just put up this list and it really brightened my day to think about goals, so I am going to go ahead and post my goals here!

What are three things that you want to accomplish or do before you die?

1. Qualify for the Boston Marathon! I didn't realize how much I really wanted to run a half marathon let alone a full until about 2 years ago!

2. Graduate from college! The first step is getting back into school! I will be going for accounting and business management.

3. Write a book! I have always toyed with the idea of being a serious writer, and I know I am capable. I just have to find a starting point and a subject! I have always written poetry, which has been a wonderful outlet for me. I do believe writing is a great outlet for me as well. Hence the fact that I have and LOVE blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment