Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weigh In and Knee Pain

Hi Ladies and Guys(maybe?!?!),

I still love y'all! I read the comments and am trying to catch up on your blogs. I need to organize my reader and get everything into groups. In Due Time, I Swear! The past week has been nothing but remodeling(and not knowing I was scheduled to work at my part time job today....was an hour late FRICK!). I have a headache right now. I am so excited for bed.

I did it.....7 MILES in 1:15:00!!! Under 11 minute miles....YAY YAY YAY!!! The pain in my knees during the last 2 miles was INSANE! They hurt the rest of the day. I iced 3 times and I finally felt better this morning.. I really hope y'all have some advice on helping the knee pain...PLEASE! Love suggested I stop running and maybe start biking, but I don't know! PLEASE HELP ME!

I also weighed this morning. 127.4!! Can you believe it? Down 1.4 pounds in a month. Not amazing, but still pretty frickin good!

I will be catching up every chance I get. We are still about a week or two away from being finished with the remodel!

No comments:

Post a Comment