Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Running After a Break is Hard with a capital HARD!

I ran 3.5 miles yesterday! The first run in oh.....4 days! Ahhhhh....and it was hard. I am used to running once every other day. It was a hard, cold run. I stopped about 3 times, but I really wasn't having it. My stops were less than a minute and consisted of stretching. My muscles are really tight.

Last night, I had Salad with leftover Sicilian lasagna. The sicilian lasagna is an Iggy's lasagna and it was GOOOOOODDD!! Spinach, artichoke pasta is what it basically was. I paired that with the salad(like I said) and 2 tbsp of spinach artichoke dip. I am loving spinach and artichokes as of late. I just need to learn how to cut and cook artichokes.

Breakfast: cinnamon raisin english muffin with peanut butter
Lunch: Tuna with a touch of mayo and honey mustard(a new favorite) on a sandwich thin. I paired it with a salad with tomato, mushroom  and light ranch dressing. A chocolate bar slid into my mouth and I do NOT feel bad about it!
Dinner: Zuppa Toscana from Olive Garden, a side salad and 3 breadsticks. Had a little too much, but I am skipping the dessert! :)

I don't think I hit my 1600 calorie target, but I will have to calculate it out.

I will post something more interesting tomorrow. I am exhausted today!! Have a great day and stay true to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment