Monday, February 1, 2010

Level 2! Week 2! Eats!

First things first, I just got done doing level 2 of the 30 Day Shred and I AM IN LOVE!!! It is so much better than level 1! I do believe it will be my favorite!! I am taking my starting measurements tonight! Speaking of measurements, I measured my tummy at the belly button and have lost 1 inch in about a month!! Go me!

Week 2 of half marathon training was great! The tempo run was good, although I need better treadmill music! What is/are your favorite workout song(s)? I did some walking/eliptical/stair stepper/bike for cross training 1 day and it was nice to switch it up! The 6 mile run, as you probably read below was so amazing! I came home enthused, but exhausted! I laid down(I got up at 6 AM Saturday morning and cleaned/made breakfast from 6 til about 11) to try and take a nap, but the runner's high took over me! I couldn't sleep and was up until 3:00AM. I love love love running and I used to love love love sleeping, but now my energy level is high and I feel more alive every day! Goodbye naps, Hello Life :) I am so motivated and I only grow more motivated by the day!!! :)

Now, on to the eats from Saturday! I had an exceptional eating day that day. The morning started out with cleaning, a run to the grocery store and then it was coffee time!
 
 My coffee is typically with 1 tblsp fat free coconut creme creamer and a splash of milk.

I got hungry at about 9:00 and decided to try some eggs with spinach and mushrooms. I had a kiwi on the side!
 












I loved the spinach and mushrooms sauteed in a tsp of olive oil.

After my run, I came home to a protein shake....made with Jay Robbs' vanilla protein powder, water, and a banana!

















I was starving at around 9 Saturday night and decided to have a bean and cheese burrito(whole wheat 100 calorie tortilla) with a side of broccoli topped with cheese.
 
 I also had a make your own frozen yogurt, but ate about 10 small bites and put the rest of it in the freezer. Love ate the rest the next day(I had a few bites too).

Todays eats were awesome.
Breakfast was pb and banana sandwich on a whole wheat arnold sandwich thin and a cup of coffee with creamer and milk.
Lunch was a salad with mango vinigarette for starters. Then, I made spaghetti squash and topped it with spaghetti sauce with protein soy crumbles(saw this product in the skinny girl cookbook) and cheese. It was sooooo good!! I could hardly tell the "meat" wasn't real meat. 
Afternoon snack was a cup of fruit. 
Dinner was rice and chicken with a tapioca cup for desert. YUM!!
I have had about 100 oz of water so far today and should get in about 28 more before bed.

I am so excited for my weigh in on Thursday morning. I will be at 125 or below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment